PayItGreen Seal of Approval Questionnaire
The Seal of Approval is for you if:
- You’re looking for third-party recognition of your organization’s paper suppression efforts specifically in the area of payments, statements and bills.
- You want to display the Seal of Approval to show customers, members and industry peers that your organization has been independently acknowledged for positively impacting the environment by using and enabling ‘green’ products and solutions such as Direct Deposit, Direct Payment, eBills and eStatements.
- You want an impartial assessment of how well your organization is doing to contribute to the removal of paper from the financial system.
We applaud your organizations commitment to removing paper from the financial industry. Now we’d like to help you show that commitment to your customers with the PayItGreen Seal of Approval.
To do that, simply follow the 3 easy steps:
- Step 1
- Take the survey
- Step 2
- If approved you will receive the Seal logo immediately.
- Step 3
- Display your achievement on print and electronic media,
marketing and promotional materials.
PayItGreen is a coalition led by NACHA — The Electronic Payments Association — whose members are committed to educating consumers and businesses about the positive environmental impacts of choosing electronic payments, bills, and statements over paper. By choosing electronic payments, the amount of paper in circulation can be significantly reduced — with a corresponding benefit to the environment.
PayItGreen is also committed to positive change in the financial industry through innovative approaches to environmentally-friendly marketing. By working with member companies to reduce paper use and leveraging proven marketing programs, PayItGreen helps companies save money and streamline processes promote environmentally-friendly initiatives.